This is a great little
piece for all gargoyle lovers! An interesting cross between a frog
and a gargoyle, he is sitting cross legged with one front foot raised
up to his mouth and the other one resting on his knee. He has a wide
frog mouth, frog eyes and human ears! The artist has given him
bumpy frog skin, and he has quite a frightening expression on his
face. Being about 5" (13cm) high, with a weight of 0.8kg this little statue is looks great
on a shelf or mantlepiece as a home ornament, and is also suitable for use in the garden
if required. The Frog Gargoyle would make an ideal gift for both Frog
lovers and Gargoyle lovers everywhere! The Frog Gargoyle home ornament is solid stone and has the usual Dragonstone antique finish. This Gargoyle measures 13cm in height, is 8cm in width and weighs 0.7kg
- Suitable as a home ornament
- Size: 13cm x 8cm. Weight 0.7kg
- Stone Gargoyle ornament with an antique finish
- Detailed statue, designed and manufactured in the UK
Postage for the mainland UK is free by Royal Mail's 1st Class signed for service.
* This garden statue can be collected from either Cobham (Mon-Thurs) or East Wittering (Mon-Sun).
* Free delivery is available to any customers within the Chichester, Witterings, Selsey, Cobham and Byfleet areas.
Mail operate a signature on delivery system, so if there is a
possibility that you will not be at home, please try to give a date that
you will be there. The parcel can also be delivered to another address,
either a neighbour, friend or workplace if you are usually not at home
in the daytime.